The maximum word count for the abstract text is 500 words (including headings and references but not title and authors).
Abstracts should be structured with the following four headings:
- Background: a short statement of the need with clearly stated aim;
- Methods: a concise description of the experimental methods employed;
- Results: should include numerical data generated as part of the presented study;
- Conclusions: a summary of major findings and implications.
Authors of accepted abstracts agree to attend the meeting and present their work as scheduled by the organisers. The Meeting will have availability for oral presentations and a large poster session.
Category of submitted abstract
For programming purposes please indicated which of the following categories best describes you abstract:
- Fundamental Nanomedicine: work describing new technological advances
- Preclinical Nanomedicine: work including in vitro and/or in vivo validation of performance
- Translational Nanomedicine: work describing application and/or clinical evaluation of nanomedicine approaches
Abstract submission is open NOW
- Abstract submission deadline: 28th January 2017
- Notification of acceptance (including category): 15th February 2017
- All abstracts will be scored and highest scoring abstracts will be selected for oral communication. Guidelines for poster presenters will follow.
- Please note that the Early Bird Registration is 1st March 2017
- Final Registration deadline: 20th March 2017
- Here you can download the registration form
- Once completed please forward it to email@example.com
Find out more here.