We will feature our usual networking format this month with a great combination of informal and table networking sessions. Bridging Wales is a growing network group of businesses from Swansea and South Wales.
Join our regular audience of more than 30 local business people.
8.30 – 8.45 – Arrival, informal networking and breakfast
9.00 – Message from Bridging Wales
9.05-9.45 – Table networking sessions
9.45 – Final thoughts
9.50 – Wrap up
Once again we want to thank Swansea University who are providing the facilities, the coffee and a bacon roll or pastry to start your day. Their support has been terrific.
Please book for this event to ensure we can cater for everyone.
Just a quick reminder to everyone: although the networking and breakfast are free, you need to remember to bring £1.50 for 2 hours of car-parking
Bridging Wales is what networking is all about – meeting fellow businessmen and women in a relaxed and informal atmosphere and making new business relationships. We provide the perfect antidote to formal networking.
At Bridging Wales you will find:
- Open networking for all professions and types of business
- You can arrive and leave when you want – nice and easy to drop in, have a coffee and then be on your way
- No pressure to prepare a presentation. You choose who to talk to and what to say
- Build long-term business relationships and trust
- Create new opportunites for your business or organisation
- All types of businesses meet in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere
- Mutually rewarding business benefits
WHEN:16th August 2019 – 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM BST
WHERE:Swansea – Swansea University