The VQ Awards recognises and celebrates those who use technical, practical and vocational qualifications to achieve success.
The Awards offer individuals and organisations the chance to be recognised and rewarded for their commitment and hard work.
Finalists will each receive 8 VIP tickets for the Award Ceremony which will be held at the St David’s Hotel and Spa in Cardiff Bay on the evening of Tuesday 6 June 2017. We encourage finalists to invite their family, friends, training provider and employer to the Awards.
The winner of each category will receive a specially designed trophy at the Awards.
The VQ Awards will recognise the achievements of individuals and employers across four different categories:
- VQ Learner of the Year (Intermediate Level)
- VQ Learner of the Year (Higher Level)
- VQ Trainer of the Year
- VQ Employer of the Year
The Awards are free to enter and the closing date for receipt of completed applications is 12.00 noon British Summer Time (BST) on Friday 21 April 2017.
There are only a few rules that apply to the VQ Day Awards 2017, these are:
- All application forms must be received by 12.00 noon British Summer Time (BST) on Friday 21 April 2017 N.B. The application forms will automatically be taken off line at the above mentioned time and any hyperlinks to the application forms will also become inactive.
- Finalists will need to ensure they are available for publicity purposes (photographs, filming and development of case studies) between 8 and 19 May 2017.
- Finalists will need to ensure they are able to attend the evening Awards Ceremony taking place on Tuesday 6 June at the St David’s Hotel & Spa, Cardiff Bay. In the case of unforeseen circumstances a representative can be sent in the place of the finalist.
- Once you have submitted the application form you cannot make alterations and then re-submit. Any subsequent applications submitted for the same nominee will not be accepted.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
Finalists will be notified by email and telephone, no later than 8 May 2017.
Contact Details for more information:
Telephone: 029 2049 5861