Welcome to the inaugural Business Weekly podcast, a podcast rounding up some of the major and most interesting stories of the week on Business News Wales.
In this week's show..
- We speak to Professor Dylan Jones Evans about this week's Newport City Summit.
- We have an update from Swansea City FC legend Leon Britton on his latest business venture in Swansea
- Could Welsh pork carry the same brand strength as Welsh lamb? Kirstie Jones, from Hybu Cig Cymru explains all.
- Over 100 businesses have been nominated for a variety of Welsh Business awards this week and we spoke to Heather Myers from the South Wales Chamber, Matt Hyde from Finance Awards Wales and Fflur Jones from Wales HR Awards.
- Neil Francis from Knight Frank tells us why the welsh industrial property market has been on the rise.
- Entrepreneur Tanya Lynch tells us about her latest business venture Digital Detox and our very own Chris McColgan tells us about a formula 3D circuit race planned for Carmarthenshire this summer.