Welcome to episode five of the Business Weekly Podcast from the team at Business News Wales:
On this weeks show:
- Adrian Field from FOR Cardiff Talks about how Cardiff can become a leading destination in the Business Events field.
- Matt Jones of LimestoneGrey is comes in to the studio to talk to us about how R+D tax credits could benefit your business.
- We speak to Vince Stephenson about Design and Supply, about how this manufacturing firm came to be, and where it’s going in the future.
- We speak to Huntingdons Fusion Techniques about the massive One Million Pound export deal that is set to change the game for the Burry port manufacturer
- We take an in-depth look at Wales’ innovation led growth potential courtesy of Swansea University.
- We speak to Brains Brewery about his royal highness Prince William opening the Brains Dragon Brewery