In this week’s Podcast, we spoke a variety of business leaders across Wales including:
- Walter May, who speaks to us about the new Japanese City Hub recently opened by GlobalWelsh.
- Swansea City Council have found that ‘Staycations‘ are providing a boost to Swansea’s Economy, Robert Francis-Davies tells us more.
- We speak to Nick Stamenkovic about the latest NatWest data around Welsh Business Activity.
- Following a recent announcement of £30m in funding, Rhiannon Hardiman of Living Streets Cymru talks to us about ‘Active Travel‘
- Aine Morris, Chief Exec of the Abergavenny Food Festival shares with us the line-up for this year’s event.
- Hugh James’ HQ, Two Central Square recently won at the BCO Regional Awards, Matthew Tossell tells us more.
- The DVLA were recently awarded as a FairPlay Employer by Chwarae Teg, to discuss the scheme we are joined by Alison Dacey.
- Sarah Ellwood of Supertemps and S2 talks to us about the Demand for Skilled Workers in North Wales.
- And finally, Annalisa O’Rourke of Memset discusses how a lack of diversity is impacting our IT Skills Deficiency.