Following a period of expansion, Business News Wales is looking for a dynamic individual to help realise the company’s ambitions to grow and scale the business.
We are a dynamic Welsh independent publisher and need someone equally dynamic with at least 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing and basic web management. You will be an excellent communicator and able to work in an environment that is constantly evolving.
The ideal candidate will possess basic design skills, be data literate with basic HTML and related web development skills.
You should be confident in social media management, updating basic WordPress sites and you should also have a sound understanding of good SEO practices. Your written and verbal communication will be excellent, and you should be able to work to tight deadlines.
This is a demanding, fast-paced environment and it is therefore essential that you can prioritise your own workload, meet set deadlines and thrive in a high-performance culture.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Basic graphic design
- Social media management
- Updating the business website
- Running multiple email marketing campaigns
- Client liaison
- Reporting and analysis
- Video / podcast editing skills desirable
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of WordPress
- Good understanding of email marketing techniques
- Social media management experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- SEO content & campaigns experience
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop essential)
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong creative eye
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person with at least 2-3 years digital/web experience. All candidates need to be able to demonstrate relevant digital marketing skills and an energetic ‘can do' attitude to work!
In return, we are offering a salary of £25K p.a. with an attractive bonus structure and steep career progression.
If you think this is you, please send your CV and a letter outlining why you are the right person for the position, to [email protected]
Deadline for submissions is Friday 11th September.