This article has been submitted by Business Wales
National Lottery Awards for All offers funding from £300 to £10,000 to support what matters to people and communities.
You can apply if your organisation is a:
- Voluntary or community organisation
- Registered charity
- Constituted group or club
- Not-for-profit company or Community Interest Company
- Social enterprise
- Statutory body (including town, parish and community council)
National Lottery Awards for All has three funding priorities and you must be able to tell us in your application how your project or activity will:
- Bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities
- Improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- Enable more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage
For further information please visit the Big Lottery Fund website.