Welcome to episode eight of the Business Weekly Podcast from the team at Business News Wales:
- We spoke to Stewart Graves, MD at Mainstay Marine about a new marine energy contract.
- Angharad Harding of Business in Focus tells us more about a new Start-up space in Carmarthen.
- To help plug brexit training gaps for the food and drink sector, we speak to Sarah Lewis of Food skills Cymru about a new programme.
- Emily Meredith of Acorn Recruitment fills us in on recent changes to wages and pensions.
- David Jones of Coleg Cambria tells us about a new £20 million Redevelopment that has begun.
- Principality have announced a recent investment in Financial Education, James Harper will us more.
- ITV’s very own Jonathan Hill talks to us about ITV’s plans for regional programming.
- And as always we are joined by our very own Chris McColgan for an events update.