The South West HR Awards have been launched to celebrate HR excellence across multiple industries in the region.
The awards have been created by one of the country’s leading recruitment and training agencies, Acorn, commercial law firm Darwin Gray, and Insider, leading regional B2B media company, to offer HR professionals the opportunity to acknowledge the commitment, hard work and achievements of colleagues from across the South West. Finalists will then be invited to a black-tie ceremony and dinner on 7 December 2017 in Bristol, where the winners will be announced.
There are 11 categories to enter:
- Best HR Professional in Financial/Professional Services Sector
- Best HR Professional in the Education/Public & Third Sector
- Best HR Professional in the Digital/Creative/Technology Sector
- Best HR Professional in the Manufacturing/Science Sector [including Healthcare & Life Sciences]
- Building /Construction HR Professional of the Year
- HR Team of the Year
- HR Assistant/Apprentice/Trainee of the Year
- Independent HR Consultant of the Year
- Best HR Professional in Leisure, Culture and Tourism Award
- HR Director of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement/Recognition Award
Karen Sharpin, senior operations director, Acorn, said:
“We work closely with HR professionals in the South West and throughout the UK, and understand how hard they work and the challenges they face on daily basis. The awards are a great opportunity to celebrate excellence in HR and finally provide the recognition the HR profession deserves. We are very much looking forward to what will certainly be a fantastic event.”
Fflur Jones, partner and head of employment and HR at Darwin Gray, added:
“Darwin Gray is excited to be partners of the inaugural South West HR Awards. After our success with the first Wales HR Awards back in March, we are looking forward to being part of this growing celebration of the HR profession and its champions.”
The deadline for entries is 22 September 2017. To find out more about the awards, or to enter, please click here.