If your business or organisation is thinking of supporting a charity, why not nominate Prostate Cymru as your official charity of the year?
Prostate Cymru have been fortunate enough to work with different businesses throughout Wales and enjoyed successful partnerships with organisations that deliver on both our objectives. Prostate Cymru deliver awareness sessions and CSR objectives to help educate your team on prostate health. We
Cwmbran-based RPS Technology Solutions have chosen Prostate Cymru as one of their chosen charities for the past few years.
The entire RPS team have been involved in various fundraising events over the years with events like Prostate Cymru’s The Big Walk and Cardiff Half Marathon.
RPS have also previously supported the charity having supplied an entirely new and effective telecommunication system to aid the charity with their Specialist Nurse hotline; a free and confidential service available to anyone with any worries or concerns about prostate disease and prostate cancer.
At Prostate Cymru’s Ambassadors lunch, RPS won WHAT IS THE AWARD for their fantastic work as a chosen charity.
Another impressive Welsh company that has chosen to support Prostate Cymru is Radnor Hills who won the Ethical Manufacturer Award 2019.
Radnor Hills have not only provided water for Prostate Cymru’s fundraising events throughout the years, such as The Big Cycle, but have also donated incredible raffle prizes for The Big Raffle.
The partnership between Prostate Cymru and Radnor Hills is only growing from strength to strength with future events and awareness talks being planned for 2021.
Without the backing of these corporate partners Prostate Cymru would not be able to support all the men in Wales in the fight against prostate cancer and improve awareness, invest in research, innovation and equipment, and training medical staff.
Prostate Cymru will work with you and your staff to build a long-term and mutually beneficial relationship, meeting your corporate goals and objectives.
View the following video featuring Carol Vorderman, Prostate Cymru Ambassador, about why your business should become an Ambassador.
Benefits to your organisation would include:
- Team building – company fundraising events are a great way to get staff to pull together, share ideas and overcome challenges.
- Staff engagement – encourage your staff to volunteer, whether event support, bucket collections or sign up for one of our sporting challenges.
- Staff wellbeing – we will arrange visits to your workplace to talk to your employees to promote understanding of prostate disease and offer advice to those at risk or affected.
- Fundraising events – we will support with t-shirts, badges, wrist bands, balloons, collection boxes and certificates as well as regular features on our website and social media
- PR – promotion of your activities via press releases to local media, and inclusion on our website and social media channels.
If you’d be interested in a corporate partnership contact Prostate Cymru today by emailing [email protected]