Border Technology Park is an exciting new development in the Pen-Y-Fan industrial estate in Crumlin, Caerphilly, suitable for technology companies who wish to establish or expand within Wales.
The property was previously occupied by a semi conductor packaging company, therefore it would be particularly well suited to ICT and life sciences occupiers.
The Welsh Government’s Business Development Team can provide assistance to qualifying including:
- Helping find the right workforce
- Provide government funding to assist with both new job creation and capital expenditure
- Research and Development funding
- Trade and export support and funding to access new global markets
- Introductions to local networks
- Introductions to academia and centres of excellence