This article has been submitted by Business Wales
The National Tourism Awards for Wales celebrates the best of Wales’ tourism – showcasing Wales’ tourism businesses and the industry’s achievements.
The awards ceremony will be held on Thursday, 8 March 2018 at the Celtic Manor Resort, Newport and nominations are now being invited in the range of categories outlined below.
Categories for the awards are:
- Best hotel
- Best bed & breakfast
- Best self-catering
- Best caravan, camping or glamping
- Best attraction
- Best activity
- Best event
- Best place to eat
- Best destination
- Young tourism person of the year
- Tourism business innovation award
You can nominate your own business or a business which you think is a worthy winner.
The National Tourism Awards:
- Will include the winners of the recent North Wales Tourism awards which automatically go forward as regional finalists to the National Awards on 8 March 2018
- Are open to all the remaining tourism businesses and individuals in the South East, South West and Mid Wales regions of Wales
- Nominations will be accepted from the same individual or business under several categories but require completion of a separate online form for each nomination
- Are free to enter
- Encourage you to provide information that is valid, relevant and up-to-date (and within the character limit)
To find out more please visit the Tourism website. The closing date for applications is Friday, 12 January 2018.