Are you running a business in Wales seeking finance or investment for growth?
Join us at USW Exchange for this free information session from Banc – the Development Bank for Wales, and learn about the opportunities for Venture Capital funding in Wales.
This session will be delivered by Zoe Reich, Investment Executive at Banc and will cover:
- A brief look at the start-up funding landscape
- What funding avenues are available for different stages of company growth
- What venture capitalists are looking for
- How to apply for investment
- Sharing case studies
About The Development Bank of Wales
The Development Bank of Wales was set up by the Welsh Government to support the economy of Wales by making it easier for businesses to get the finance needed to start up, strengthen and grow.
We can support Welsh businesses in the following ways:
- Loans from £1,000 – £5 million to start, strengthen or grow your business
- Equity investment from £50,000 to £5 million for established businesses
- Seed finance for pre-revenue tech start-ups
- Equity investment for early stage and mature technology-based businesses
- Finance up to £5 million to buy a business (business owners and management teams)
- Property development loans for projects in Wales
- Referrals to Business Wales for business advice and support
- Co-investment alongside banks, crowd funders, grants, investors and other lenders
Travel and Directions:
USW Exchange is a new business hub at the University of South Wales, based on the Treforest Campus, Pontypridd.
Free parking will be available to attendees of this session. Full directions and guidance on parking will be emailed out two days prior to the event.
Take a look at other events being held at USW Exchange on our events page.
WHEN: 22nd February