- Welsh Life Sciences firm Bond Digital Health are on a mission to improve wellness, we spoke to Ian Bond to find out how he’s planning to employ new technologies to do just that.
- North Wales music platform Larynx Entertainment is looking to nurture the the growing welsh Hip-Hop scene and bring this growing market to the masses.
- Cardiff Bay video production agency, Rockadove, are offering charities in Wales a chance to win a £10,000 video project.
- Chris McColgan speaks to Emma Wilkins about Upcoming Business Shows
- One of South Wales’ most recognisable brands in the automotive sector, Trade Center Wales, have announced record profits.
- Welsh ICE tell us about their new 5-9 initiative looking to bring startup business support to the Welsh Valleys.
- And the Cardiff Capital region have announced a pilot scheme intended to support young graduates to ensure Wales retains the top talent coming from out universities.
And of course we’ll be keeping you up to date with the latest business events happening in Wales.