In this week’s Podcast, we spoke a variety of business leaders across Wales including:
- Max Munday of Cardiff Business School about the latest report from the Economic Intelligence Wales (EIW) Unit.
- Neil Meredith from EY following Sean Taylor’s win at the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 Midlands and South West awards.
- Andrew Walker tells us more about MADE a suite of initiatives designed for manufacturers in Wales.
- Liz Brookes of Grapevine event management tells us about the Shortlist for the Cardiff Business Awards.
- Wales won big at the Public Finance Awards, and Rob Whiteman of CIPFA is on hand to tell us more.
- Menter a Busnes are celebrating their 30th Anniversary, but also turning their attention to Mental Wellbeing in time for Mental Health Awareness Week.
- And finally we speak to Adrienne O’Sullivan around how ACT Now is using the big screen to get big results.