This half day seminar will help you prevent HR headaches. It will cover your responsibilities as an employer and how to manage your HR function from the beginning to the end of employment.
This is perfect for anyone wanting to learn their HR responsibilities and anyone responsible for HR as part of their role.
This Seminar will cover the following:
- Holiday, sickness and other absence
- Dealing with conflict and resolving problems
- Disciplinary and grievance processes
- Inducting new starters and probationary periods
- Discrimination Risks
- What to do at the end of employment
This is a free event. However, there is a recommended donation of £30 to Cheptow Mencap in support of their great work refubishing The Board School www.chepstowmencap.co.uk
WHEN:26th March 2019 – 13:30 – 17:00 GMT
WHERE:Chepstow – Chepstow Racecourse