Innovation for Success
The tools your business needs to enhance, protect and reward innovation.
Innovation is the lifeblood of any organisation, helping your business lead the way in a crowded market place. Not only does it make you competitive, it also future proofs your company in a continually evolving technological landscape.
The ‘Innovation for Success’ seminar will equip you with the tools needed to fully utilise your innovation efforts and safeguard your company’s assets.
- 9am – 9.30am – Meet and networking with tea, coffee and breakfast rolls
- 9.30am – 9.35am – Barclays Eagle Lab Seminar welcome
- 9.35am – 10.00am – Business Wales’ Accelerated Growth Programme – How can the AGP help your business?
- 10.00am – 10.35am – CEMET (University of South Wales) – How SMEs can join forces with a dedicated research and development (R&D) team to provide market leading products and services that can shape the future.
- 10.35am – 11.10am – LimestoneGrey – Introduction to R&D tax credits. Claim back up to 33% of your R&D expenditure.
- 11.10am – 11.45am – Hugh James Solicitors – Intellectual property: What it is and what protection does my business need?
AGP (Accelerated Growth Programme)
AGP is a Welsh Government funded specialist business growth programme, providing high level coaching, mentoring and specialist professional support, to help the high growth potential businesses in Wales. The Programme can support pre-start and existing SME businesses. The main criteria for being part of this exciting and innovative programme are: significant job creation, investment requirements and, where possible, to trade Internationally.
Centre of Excellence in Mobile and Emerging Technologies (CEMET) believes that innovation is a vital part of business growth. Based at the University of South Wales, CEMET supports Welsh businesses that are seeking to create new products, solutions and services through bespoke funded collaborative research projects.
LimestoneGrey is an independent firm of Chartered Tax Advisers specialising exclusively in R&D tax credit claims. They remove the complexity from the R&D tax credit application process by utilising their extensive knowledge and experience of the tax legislation and HMRC practice, ensuring companies have a robust submission that will withstand the approval process.
Hugh James are a top 100 UK law firm based in Cardiff. They understand that intellectual property can be one of the most important assets a business has. Getting the right advice at the right time is vital to make sure your IP assets are identified and protected, and that they remain protected.
WHEN:16th January 2019 – 09:00 – 12:00
WHERE:Cardiff – Barclays Eagle Lab