Welsh Government Co-exhibit Opportunity: Arab Health 2023 – 30.09.22 Deadline
Welsh Government would like to invite your company to co-exhibit with us at Arab Health, Dubai, UAE.
WHY ARAB HEALTH?
Arab Health is the largest trade show in the Middle East for the medical sector, attracting more than 4,200 exhibitors from 150 countries, ranging from World leading organisations to small firms, and over 105,000 visitors. It offers good export opportunities for Welsh businesses in the life science sector.
This visit will provide you with the opportunity to showcase your company, gain valuable contacts and build your exports in this sector.
By participating in this visit, you will benefit from:
- Cost effective means of visiting the market.
- Network and engage with key businesses and decision makers in the market
- Sharing knowledge and information with other participants
- Assistance with travel arrangements through appointed travel agent
- Attend networking events
- Inclusion in any marketing material
The Welsh Government is supporting* companies to take part in this export market visit. For this event, you can attend either as an exhibitor or as a visitor:
EXHIBITOR – The cost to exhibit is £4,500.00* for stand. This includes:
- Return flights and in market transfers
- 6 nights’ accommodation (including breakfast)
- 4 day Arab Health exhibition pass
- Exhibition stand and exhibition registration
This offer is available for two representative per company.
VISITOR: This is £1,250.00*. This includes:
• Return flights and in market transfers
• 6 nights’ accommodation (including breakfast)
• Arab Health exhibition pass
This offer is available for one representative per company.
If you would like maximise your time at the event, we can offer support for a programme of 3-4 meetings to be arranged for you by one of our business consultants. This service will be included in the costs above.
Please note, if you would like this support, then you must submit your application 8 weeks before the export market visit or exhibition departs. If your application is submitted after this time, then we cannot guarantee that there is sufficient time to effectively provide this additional support.
Deadline for application is 30 September 2022
*Subject to eligibility.