6th August 2019
09.00 – 13.00
Bridge Innovation Centre,
and Technology Park,
Days Until Event:
Do you want to start promoting your business online but aren’t sure where to start?
Join us at our Introduction to Digital Marketing workshop and learn the basics that will help you create successful online marketing campaigns.
53% of small businesses have more effective marketing online. It can be a cost-effective way to raise your profile, attract new customers, and win new business.
Find out how at our free Digital Marketing workshop.
You will learn:
- The basics of digital marketing, including ways to reach out to your target customers through online marketing and social media.
- Why all companies need to understand and use digital marketing.
- How digital marketing can help you engage with your target market.
- How to build digital marketing strategies that work.
- How to use social media as part of your digital marketing plan.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll know the digital marketing basics that will help you create a successful online marketing campaign.
97% of attendees said our courses were beneficial to their business.
This workshop is part of a package of free support from Superfast Business Wales specifically for trading Welsh SMEs.
What we will deliver:
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness