A recent survey suggests that one in five women have reported harassment at work. High profile allegations in media and government sectors seem to make it increasingly clear that many individuals have “put up or shut up” (sometimes over many years) rather than raise concerns.
The impact on engagement, productivity, well-being and retention is clear – whether or not such incidents could lead to a claim is a business issue that needs to be taken seriously.
Speaker: Alison Love, Managing Director – Resolution at Work
This workshop will explore
- the difference between banter and harassment
- how to define the boundaries of appropriate behaviour
- when does performance management become bullying
- approaches to promoting an environment where it is safe to speak out
- how mediation and other options can improve understanding, get to the real issues, and rebuild working relationships
Cost:Varies -£36 – £60
WHEN:20th February 2019 – 14:00 – 17:00 GMT
WHERE:Cardiff – Village Hotel