Apprenticeships – Unlocking the Untapped Talent Pool
Apprenticeships are designed around the needs of employers and can help transform your business, offering a route to find fresh new talent.
But did you know that just 1.5% of apprenticeships in Wales are taken up by disabled people? This means that employers are missing out on a valuable skills base.
This event will support employers to help unlock this untapped talent pool, dispel misconceptions and equip you with the contacts, tools and resources to confidently implement a more inclusive approach to sourcing your future apprentices.
Book your place now to:
- find out more on what apprenticeships can do for your business;
- hear the Welsh Government’s commitment to action from Eluned Morgan, Minister for Welsh Language and Lifelong Learning;
- understand why this matters to Wales, to businesses and to disabled people;
- learn from employers and apprentices who are leading the way;
- network with key personnel who can offer hands-on support for employers;
- share experience, knowledge and good practice.
This is a free Welsh Government event brought to you in partnership with the Equality and Human Rights Commission.
13:00 Registration, light refreshments and marketplace networking
13:45 Welcome and main event
WHEN:3rd December 2018 – 13:00 – 16:00 GMT
WHERE:Cardiff – Future Inn