What does General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) really mean for employers and HR? This workshop is designed to help HR navigate the changes.
The session will include:
- An overview of the basic concepts and the key practical obligations for your organisation.
- A focus on data subject rights including subject access requests.
- An outline of main areas of change for employers under the GDPR.
- An understanding of consent under the GDPR.
- A summary of data breach reporting and enforcement.
- An understanding of the HR ‘must have’ documents required for GDPR compliance.
- An understanding of how to audit staff data.
- An understanding of how to customise template Privacy Notices and Data Protection Policies to your business.
- Knowledge of how to design a Privacy Impact Assessment.
- An action plan to arm you in preparation when you go back to your workplace.
WHEN:20th March 2018, 13:00 – 17:00