The Connected Workplace: How to bring technology and people together in the workplace
Design Assembly South Wales – a commercial & workplace interiors CPD event
A well-established professional development and networking event for architects, facilities managers, interior designers, interior architects and professionals involved in the world of commercial interiors.
Doors open at 08:00. Event starts at 09.00
- Neil Solanki, Specification Manager, Dyson Professional. CPD Content – Dyson has developed a range of technology for public, leisure and work spaces. Our indoor environments are under closer consideration than ever before. From light levels to air quality, to washroom hygiene – every detail affects the experiences of guests and employees. Technology can help or hinder these experiences and when it doesn’t work it can have a negative effect on performance, happiness and wellbeing. Neil will discuss how Dyson’s technology can enhance these experiences and ultimately help to provide wellbeing.
- Jeremy Palmer Connected Services Sales Director Honeywell, Building Solutions. CPD Title – Delivering Value from a Connected Workplace
- Flavie Lowres, Associate Director & Coordinator of the BRE Wellbeing Project. CPD Title – The BRE Biophilic Office Refurbishment – one year on
You will also have the opportunity to engage with industry experts covering a wide range of topics relating to the world of wellbeing, AI, IoT and interior design.
- Sarah Prakel – Tektura
- John Westwood – Milliken Carpet
- Sharon Baker – Ecophon
- Helen Bartlett – Paramount
- Pete Carvell – D-For
- Robb Wass – Edge Design
Please join us for the whole day or just the subject areas you are most interested in. You are welcome to attend as many or as few of the CPD and ‘meet the expert’ sessions as you would like.
Sponsor – Edge Design – Office furniture – Kim Findlay & Robb Wass.
8.00 – 9.00 – Registration and breakfast
9.00 – Introduction from Paramount
9.10 – 10.00 – Neil Solanki, Specification Manager, Dyson Professional. (CPD)
10.00 – Break (Tea and Coffee)
10.10 – 11.00 – Jeremy Palmer, Connected Services Sales Director, Honeywell Building Solutions
11.00 – Break (Tea and Coffee)
11.10 – 12.00 – Flavie Lowres, Associate Director & Coordinator of the BRE Wellbeing Project
12.00 – 1.00 – Patternistas Wellbeing Pattern Design Workshop
12.30 -2.00 – Networking and Lunch
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
You can reach us by bus or car. There is parking available, allocated on a first come first serve basis.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Do I need attend all talks and “Meet the Expert” sessions?
No but you’re welcome to! Please attend the elements that are of most interest to you.
Are CPD points available?
Yes. Please let reception know as you arrive.
WHEN:19th October 2018 – 09:00 – 14:15 BST
WHERE:Cardiff – Paramount,Summers House