This course is designed to provide you with the essential techniques and strategies to understand the sales process and how to overcome objections so that you will close more sales and exceed your targets.
The course is a formally endorsed qualification by the Institute of Sales Management (ISM) and upon attending the course you will receive the “New to Sales” certificate from the ISM.
ISM endorsement is the industry recognised benchmark for high quality sales training programmes.
Supported by their quality assurance system, endorsement confirms that our training programme is professionally designed and delivered to exacting standards.
On this course, you will;
- Learn the difference between an average sales person and a superstar sales person
- Learn how to identify the specific needs of your client and how to match these with what you are selling/offering
- Learn how to prepare for sales presentations and calls
- Learn how to overcome objections and excuses in a positive and influential manner
- Learn how to build up credibility and “likeability” from your prospect
- Learn how to elicit your prospects needs and desires and how to read these
- Enhance your questioning and listening skills
- Learn how to use body language and non-verbal communication to your advantage – how to influence your client without them knowing!
- Learn how to understand the motivations of your prospects
- Learn techniques of how to get to that “YES” and close the sale
- How to get your point across without the waffle
- Learn how to build effortless rapport with your prospects
- Learn how to make that positive first impression
- Learn how to generate business over the telephone
WHEN:29th & 30th January 2019 – 9am – 4pm
WHERE:Cardiff – Cardiff Business Technology Centre