In the latest episode of the Darwin Gray Podcast the subject of discussion was Welsh Manufacturing. In particular, the considerations the sector puts into Taxes, Intellectual Property and Innovation.
Host Chris McColgan was joined by;
- Stephen Thompson – Managing Partner at Darwin Gray
- Adrian Coles – Relationship Director at NatWest
- Matthew Jones – Managing Director of LimestoneGrey
Darwin Gray will also be hosting an event where attendees can hear from industry experts to discuss the current technical and commercial challenges faced by the manufacturing sector and, more importantly, how to address them.
Robert Lloyd Griffiths OBE, Director of IoD Wales, will chair a Q&A panel with experts:
- Stephen Curtis, Curtis Consulting Limited
- Stephen Thompson, Darwin Gray
- Adrian Coles, NatWest Cymru
- Julie Cunnington, Welsh Government Innovation Team
- Steven Lovell, Lombard
To find out more about the event click here.