Volvo Cars Cardiff is receiving a great deal of appraisal for their Affinity programme; a scheme that permits a vast group of professionals to access discounts, special service packages and great offers on brand-new vehicles.
Proven to be beneficial to many people in Wales, Volvo Cars Cardiff are eager to spread the word of this amazing promotion, running dedicated events at their Penarth Road showroom.
Chris Sawyer, Operations Manager for the branch, says:
“It is so wonderful to work with so many fantastic businesses, providing them with the best cars at the best market rates. Proven to support Welsh businesses in particular, we look forward to sharing more and more Affinity perks in the coming months”.
But, what do these benefits include? Though reduced monthly costs are desirable, this scheme is not simply a ‘money off' promotion. Below are just a few advantages those involved in the scheme can enjoy.
Discount – Take advantage of the hugely valuable offers across the Volvo range, driving off in a brand-new Volvo at a competitive rate.
Metallic paint – The Affinity offer includes the option of metallic paint completely free of charge, saving customers up to £700.
Service offers – Plan your running costs with Volvo's up-front servicing packages. Enjoy three years of servicing at a Volvo dealer for £300, or five for £500. Alternatively, receive a package for no cost at all with the Personal Contract Purchase finance offers.
Finance – Affinity members can enjoy great finance deals, including 0% APR (when available) as well as deposit contributions, giving you the option to spread purchasing costs and keep interest payments as low as possible.
Accessories – Want to personalise your Volvo? You can get a selection of accessories at discounted prices with our tailored accessory offers. These include roof bars, cycle racks, interior mats, dog guards and much more.
Here are just a few businesses and organisations already making use of the Affinity scheme:
- UBT (EU) Ltd
- Royal Yachting Association (RYA)
- Caravan Club of GB
- National Farmers Union (NFU)
- National Association of funeral Directors (NAFD)
- Institute of Advance Motorists (IAM)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Volvo Owners Clubs
- Anglia Farmers
- British Association for Shooting & Conservation (BASC) c/o Tyson Cooper Ltd
- Golf Club Managers Association (GCMA)
- Fram Farmers
- Emergency Services Employee Scheme
- Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET)
- National Farmers Union Scotland (NFUS)
- British Airline Pilots Association (BALPA)
- The Fire Fighters Charity (FFC)
- Golf Breaks UK
- R S Sailing
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Swedish Chambers of Commerce
- Ski Club of Great Britain
- NFU Mutual Total Loss Scheme
- Learning & Performance Institute
- Business Scene Membership Ltd
- Dealer Golf Club / Sailing Club
If you wish to learn more about the products and services on offer to you, contact Volvo Cars Cardiff today.