The Volvo brand has undoubtedly changed shape over the last decade, now competing against German counterparts with regards to luxury. As a result, we at Volvo Cars Cardiff are much in-demand by luxury chauffeur companies, with premium brands wanting to add Volvos to their professional fleets. Thrilled to work with Welsh companies offering high-end transport to their customers, we envisage 2018 to see more and more Volvos being used as chauffeur cars. But, was has fed this new interest from the chauffeur and private hire market?
A new generation of luxury
With modernity sewn throughout the seams of the business, we have attracted chauffeur businesses that employ the same ethos, many of which are investing in our 90 Series models.
Technologically advanced, elegant and luxurious, our iconic 90 series models give companies and their clients a truly unique experience on the road. With fuel-efficient hybrid powertrains, next-generation safety features, and an array of intuitive connectivity technologies, they also make unmistakably good business sense.
The Chauffeur Pack
Establishing our position as a player in the chauffeur and private hire sector, we are now giving businesses access to the Chauffeur Pack. Providing chauffeurs with all the facilities they need to offer a stellar transport service. These include:
- Four-zone electronic climate control
- Cooled glovebox
- Dark tinted rear windows & integrated sun curtains
- Sunglasses holder
- Rear three-pin plug socket
- Smartphone integration with two added USB ports
- Volvo On Call, with integrated SIM card for in-car Wi-Fi hotspot
- Door-handle recess wear protection
- Leathercare kit
- Cargo area textile mat
Chauffeur and private hire firms can also make use of the various support services on offer, which include:
- A dedicated Volvo Aftersales Manager to provide vehicle familiarisation services and ensure service-level agreements are reached.
- 36-month/100,000-mile warranty, with additional upgrades available at extra cost
- Like-for-Like Replacement Vehicle Programme, with a dedicated helpline for breakdown and non-fault accident, to ensure availability of a Volvo replacement vehicle for business continuity
If you are interested in learning more about our vehicles and their capabilities as chauffeur cars, contact us at Volvo Cars Cardiff today. With a range of financing options at hand, we will be sure to help.