Come and join this CMI Cymru Bitesize event – you don’t need to be a member to attend.
This event starts at 0900 with time for refreshments and an opportunity to network.
Our speaker will take to the floor at 0930 until 1100
At this workshop you will:
- Change the way you think about Networking.
- Gain self-confidence and develop a range of processes and skills to help you interact with strangers, and make new connections, with ease.
- Learn the 3Ps of Networking – Precise, Pace, Prepared.
- Develop the 5+1 steps to the perfect 40/60 sec pitch.
- See how the relationships you make with other’s result in better opportunities, business & income.
- Equip you with the techniques to find and create more business opportunities, with less stress, than the average networker.
The communication skills and networking tips revealed during this training will ensure that the delegates:
- Understand the role and importance of networking to their own reputation, business visibility and growth.
- Be familiar with the basics and principles of business networking.
- Be aware of the key elements of planning and preparation for any/all business networking events.
- Understand the importance of listening over talking.
- Be able to make a powerful first impression.
- Have a framework to develop a compelling 60 sec pitch (elevator pitch)
- Have an awareness of how to influence your personal presence and business brand in the marketplace
- How to follow up with potential business contacts after the event
Speaker – Bio
Like you, marketing expert and business owner Shamaine Robinson has seen marketing defined numerous ways over the years. Is it advertising? Is social media? Is it black magic? Or, is there a simple solution?
With nearly three decades of executive marketing, speaking, training and most importantly, real-life, in-the-trenches experience, her view is radically different. Shamaine appreciates, and shares with listeners, that marketing is not magic, difficult or expensive. It is a consistent approach. Marketing is the life blood of any business; it is all about the customer.
Shamaine has worked for some of the biggest Brands in the world – BT, Kodak, HSBC and Coca Cola, until taking the leap into Self Employment in 2000. Since that time, her main focus has been to help SMEs stop wasting money on their marketing efforts and show them the difference between Brand Marketing & Direct Marketing.
Shamaine Robinson (MCIM)
Marketing Without The BS
WHEN: 5th December