Champion panel appointed to drive forward global innovation-driven entrepreneurship programme
Economy Minister Edwina Hart has appointed a multi-disciplinary team of influential and highly successful individuals to drive forward the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Regional Entrepreneurship Acceleration Programme (REAP) for Wales.
Wales was selected last year to participate in the programme, which is a global initiative designed to help regions accelerate economic growth and job creation through innovation-driven entrepreneurship.
Members of the REAP Champion Panel are:
- Ashley Cooper, Catalyst Growth Partners
- Professor Simon J. Gibson, Wesley Clover Corporation
- Professor Dylan Jones-Evans, University of West England
- Professor Hilary Lappin-Scott, Swansea University
- Daniel Mines, Admiral Group
- Dr Drew Nelson, IQE plc
- Hayley Parsons, founder of GoCompare.com
- James Taylor, SuperStars.
The Panel represents five key stakeholder groups that inform and influence regional strategy covering academia, entrepreneurs, finance, government and industry.