The Online Influence Conference, better known as #OiConf are proud and delighted to have partnered with Cardiff Metropolitan University, as their official sponsor of The Ignition Stage at this years global conference at City Hall, Cardiff on March 30th.
The new partnership deal will allow #OiConf to deliver a range of free seminars, panel discussions and TED-style talks aimed at helping some of the UK's most exciting high-growth entrepreneurs, start-ups/scales-up and SME's in developing their businesses through social, mobile and tech innovation.
About the Event:
OiConf is Europe’s fastest growing social and mobile media gathering. We’re in Cardiff on March 30, with heads of social and mobile from Barclays, Sky, Yahoo, Tumblr, DigitasLBi, We Are Social, NBC, JOE.co.uk and many more. Join a thousand of your digital peers and enjoy keynotes, a free seminar and exhibition zone, masterclasses and networking.
Confirmed Speakers for the Conference include;
- Mike Wright – Head of Social Media, JOE.co.uk
- Julian Wilson – Head of Mobile Innovation, Barclays
- Tasnim Bhuiyan – Head of Social Content (EMEA), Yahoo
- Richard Evans – Head Of Social Media & Audience Development, Sky News
- Tom Ollerton – Innovation Director, We Are Social
- Joshua Saunders – Head of Technical & Creative, Warner Music UK
- Colleen Quill – Marketing Director, NBC Universal
- David Hieatt – Co-Founder of Hiut Denim and Do Lectures
- Richard Purvis – Founder and Technical Director, Crunch Simply Digital
- Martin Bryant – Community Editor, Tech North
- Alex Stansfield – Strategic Planner, e3
- Neil Collard – Managing Director, e3
- Rafe Blandford – Mobile Strategist, DigitasLBi
With thanks to their sponsors;
- We are Tech North
WHEN: 30th March
WHERE: City Hall, Cardiff