This article was submitted by Business Wales
Developed by a consortium of professional institutes, voluntary and public sector bodies as well as private companies, the Awards seek to recognise and celebrate personal achievement in outstanding leadership in Wales.
This year’s categories are:
- Leadership in the public sector
- Leadership in the voluntary and not for profit sector
- Leadership in the private sector
- Leadership in social enterprise
- Young leader (14 to 25 years)
- Women in leadership
- Leadership for the future
- Next generation leader
Nominations close on Friday 26 May and the awards ceremony take place on Thursday 21 September at the Hilton Hotel, Cardiff.
For further information please visit the Leading Wales Awards website.