Box UK’s Operations Director, Paul Evans, spoke to Business News Wales about the importance of digital transformation within the manufacturing sector, in the build up to a new ‘THINK TANK’ series starting on 28th June.
About this event
Collaboration network Manufacturing Wales and leading digital agency Box UK have joined forces with Business News Wales to launch a new industry Think Tank, set up to specifically identify and solve some of the digital transformation challenges facing manufacturers in Wales.
Unlocking the Knowledge, a wider industry series from Business News Wales, will place some of Wales’ leading manufacturers in a room with digital experts to explore:
- What Digital Transformation means for the manufacturing sector
- Identifying areas where digitalisation can be understood and implemented
- Providing clear road paths that empower management teams to adopt and implement.
- What the most successful organisations are doing differently when it comes to navigating the complexities of digital transformation.
- How getting caught up in the detail from pursuing a bottom-up approach to digital transformation where technology leads the way can be a red-herring.
- The Power of Marginal gains in digitally transforming your organisation.