Business Doctors will take delegates through some of the simple planning that can make a huge difference to Business Success. Preparing for the next calendar year is an important exercise for every Business Owner and having an understanding of where to start will be the theme of this session.
Graham L Morgan will draw on his extensive Knowledge, Experience and Expertise in guiding attendees through a session which will look at:
- What are you looking to achieve?
- How do your products and services appear in the current market place.
- What do your customers buy?.
- Who are your competition?
- How profitable could your business be?
- What is your edge?
- Where staff are truly engaged the business really benefits – how could you embrace the concept?
By considering these different areas it will encourage delegates to really drill down into the PLAN they have for their business. A business that has a strategic plan will often exceeed all expectations. Can your business move into a exciting new place with a PLAN?
- Registration & Refreshments 7.45am
- Introduction of Session 8.15am
- Main Presentation Graham L Morgan DipFs FCIB – Managing Director of Business Doctors in Wales: 8.20am
- Q & A Session 9am to 9.15am
- Announcements 9.15am
- Networking & Departure 9.20am to 10am
Our Speaker will be available for individual discussion.
Information : Contant Gemma Plumley – [email protected] or call 01495 763275
WHEN: 21st November