2414 Blue are a Member of The British Standards Industry. This ISO17024 Compliant full GDPR Foundation one day training course run by 2414 BLUE and their EU GDPR F and P Certified Practitioners runs through the new General Data Protection Regulation and what is needed to implement GDPR. The course covers the implications of GDPR from the legal objective, from the business policies, processes and GAP analysis perspective but it also covers GDPR from a technology and incidence response angle. As instructors we have structed the course so that it is independent and is fully comprehensive and interactive. We use great business examples and case studies so that you can apply these easily to your environment. 2414 have trained over 250+ companies and the feedback is outstanding.
Upon completion of the course you will receive a GDPR exam, if you achieve a 75% pass rate or higher you will be awarded certification.
The course also includes all training materials, course certificate, templates and guides for further assistance.
What is GDPR? Watch the video here now.
For full course content please email [email protected] but an overview of the course content can be found below:
- Overview of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), it's background, terminology and what it means
- What are the core differences between the existing Data Protection Act and GDPR, how it will affect your business and individual departments
- Key implementation and compliance areas, stages of focus and how to get there
- Data subjects, responding to and dealing with individuals exercising their data protection rights; right to be forgotten, right to access etc
- Marketing departments and handling data for purpose
- Human Resources departments and handling data for purpose
- Key steps to implementing GDPR including:
- Privacy by design
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA's)
- Protecting your business with security and information tools and technology
- Training, competence and staff awareness requirements
- The role of DPO's (Data Protection Officers), Data Processors and Data Controllers and outsourcing of data
- Incident Response, breach reporting and business continuity
- Updating policies, procedures and documenting processes now and ongoing checks
- Effective Data Security Management
- International Data transfers and third party agreements
- External compliance requirements including Safe Harbour, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials/Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO27001, Penetration Testing and other certifications needed.
WHEN: 9th January