The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into effect on 25/05/18 and will affect every organisation.
Learn about GDPR and consider the implications for your organisation.
The session will cover:
- Why has GDPR been introduced?
- What is GDPR?
- Do you process personal data?
- Do you have a legal basis for processing that personal data?
- What to do to become compliant
- Policies and procedures
- Websites and GDPR
- “Must do’s” of cyber security
- How to demonstrate commitment to information security and data protection
- Where to find further help
Anyone attending this session will leave with supporting information – as well as the start of a personalised action plan. All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance after the training.
WHEN: 18th January