Libraries in Pembrokeshire are helping to combat digital exclusion in the county by continuing their programme of free computer courses for beginners.
If you haven’t used a computer before then First Click, which is delivered by a team of Digital Champion volunteers, will teach you the basics of using a mouse and keyboard, conducting a safe search on the internet and setting up an e-mail account.
The course is six hours in total and takes place over two consecutive days, with Digital Champion volunteers on hand to support you at your own pace.
First Click is completely free, but places are limited. Please contact your local library to book a place.
Upcoming dates for March and April 2017 are:
Fishguard Library (01437 776 638)
- 15th and 16th March (2pm-5pm)
- 12th and 13th April (2pm-5pm)
Pembroke Dock Library (01437 775 825)
- 15th and 16th March (10am-1pm)
- 12th and 13th April (10am-1pm)
Milford Haven Library and Information Centre (01437 771 888)
- 16th and 17th March (10am-1pm)
- 20th and 21st April (10am-1pm)
Haverfordwest Library and Information Centre (01437 775 244)
- 27th and 28th March (10am-1pm)
- 24th and 25th April (10am-1pm)
Tenby Library (01437 775 151)
- 30th and 31st March (10am-1pm)
- 27th and 28th April (10am-1pm)