UKEF – An Overview of the General Export Facility
The Welsh Government and UK Export Finance (UKEF) is hosting a webinar providing an overview of General Export Facility (GEF).
The GEF was launched in December 2020 to enable UKEF to help UK exporters by providing a government guarantee to lenders of up to 80% of the credit risk on facilities typically worth up to £25 million, without an export contract.
An overview of other products available from UKEF
UKEF helps companies:
- Win contracts by providing attractive financing terms
- Fulfil orders by supporting working capital loans
- Get paid by insuring against buyer default
What you can expect at the event:
- An overview of how Welsh Government and UKEF work together to provide for the needs of Welsh exporters
- An overview from UKEF on the General Export Facility including how GEF can provide great flexibility, certainty and improved accessibility.
- Case studies
- Q&A session – an opportunity to ask questions about this facility