The Green & Sustainable Business Festival
Tramshed Tech and Barclays Eagle Labs are thrilled to invite you to our pioneering event ‘The Green and Sustainable Business Festival' as we welcome attendees with eye-opening and informative keynotes, green businesses showcasing, and special guests.
We've created an inspiring event to spotlight influential people, innovations and businesses, who are paving the way to a more sustainable world. This event is a great opportunity to collaborate and network with like-minded individuals in Tramshed Tech, Cardiff.
Food and drinks will be provided.
The space is located a short walk from Cardiff Central, so we encourage those to attending the event to arrive via public transport.
Key details on the businesses showcasing will be shared ahead of the event.
Geryn Evans (Project Blu)
- The Project Blu journey : From boot-strapped launch to a global sustainable leader in less than 12 months.
- David vs Goliath in global ESG – We need more David’s! Why large corporations are looking to start-ups and entrepreneurs to accelerate their ESG offering.
- ESG focused business opportunities and how to achieve hyper-growth.
Tom Birbeck (Arc Marine)
- Arc Marine's start-up journey
- How Arc Marine ran a successful fundraising campaign to accelerate growth and meet increasing demand
- Addressing sustainability in the market and continuing the path to net zero
Edward Belgeonne (Bantham Technologies)
- Navigating sustainability
- Environmental impact of paper
- Embracing the digital world to work towards Net Zero.
- Taking a solution from concept to creation
- Advantages of a digital remote team
- The impact of paperless solutions for; Business, Workforce, Budget, Environment,
- Inspiring a new generation to create a brighter future.