Starting a Business Webinar
This is a two part webinar run as two 3 hour sessions.
Starting a Business – Part 1.
Learn about all concepts of starting a business:
· Building your Business Plan and cashflow forecast (Templates provided).
· Legal status (e.g. Sole trader).
· Discuss Tax, HMRC , PAYE requirements and how to use policies & T & C's to add value to your business.
· Understand how to price for profit and how to manage your finances, as you grow.
· Funding opportunities discussed.
Starting a Business – Part 2. (Marketing a Business)
The second part of our starting a business session.
We will discuss what Market research is and how to complete it:
· Considering local, national and international markets and sectors.
· Learn about how to convert your research into your Marketing Plan (Template provided). Start to build business and marketing objectives and initiatives.
· Review examples of how to develop your target/profile customer and begin to develop your own.
· Discuss which platforms are better for your business and how to build performance.
· Finally, we discuss CRM (Customer relationship management and review how to manage the relationship as an ongoing concept both from a process management system approach.
To book a place on this two part webinar please call the Business Wales office on 01745 585025.