Marine Energy Wales Conference 2023
Marine Energy Wales are delighted to be bringing the UK’s largest event dedicated to ocean power to Wales’ Waterfront City.
Join them on 21-22 March 2023 at Swansea Arena | Arena Abertawe to make connections, hear from industry leaders and discover how the tide is turning in favour of Marine Renewable Energy.
- A Floating Future – from floating offshore wind platform designs to integration with wave and tidal, how can we maximise the power output of ocean energy farms.
- The Wales Project Showcase – discover the world-leading projects being progressed around our shores.
- Gateways to Industry – profiling the capabilities of our Welsh ports.
- Innovation is Everything – the latest cross-cutting high impact research
- Tidal Stream Masterclass – which designs will win out in the race toward full commercialisation?
- Building a business case for Tidal Range
- Think Smart – The coordinated approaches reforming how we address environmental concerns.
WHY ATTEND MEW 2023?
The sector is thriving. Last year our Annual Conference sold out to 270 delegates. With the industry on the brink of massive growth, this year we’ve set our sights even higher, gathering in the purpose built, state-of-the-art Swansea Arena where you can:
- Connect and do business with all the key players
- Raise your profile with policy and political decision-makers
- Identify funding and investment opportunities
- Showcase your latest products and services
- Discover new insights and trends from conference sessions
SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES
Marine Energy is set to deliver a £600 million opportunity for Wales over the next 5 years, according to our latest report, particularly from tidal stream and floating offshore wind.
Make your mark and be part of supporting a fast-developing sector on the brink of massive growth.