Launching a UK Digital Innovation Network for SMEs
Introducing the new regional Hartree Centre SME Engagement Hubs in Wales, Northern Ireland and North East England.
The Hartree National Centre for Digital Innovation is launching a new network of digital innovation and transformation support for SMEs across the UK.
At this event hosted by Cardiff University, you’ll hear from the hosts of our three new Hartree Centre SME Hubs in:
- Northern Ireland | Ulster University
- North East England | Newcastle University & Sunderland Software City
- Cardiff | Cardiff University
Find out how digital innovation can transform SME productivity, strengthen resilience and enhance growth, and how SMEs can access the new support.
You’ll also see pioneering digital technologies brought to life through case studies and demos to find out how UK industry is using advanced supercomputing, data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) to achieve a competitive advantage.
This is event is aimed at partner stakeholders, small to medium sized businesses looking to adopt data science and AI, digital innovation and knowledge exchange professionals and trade media who want to connect businesses with the support available.
Refreshments will be available on arrival and during breaks. A networking lunch will be provided.
Join us to explore:
- The role of digital innovation in SME productivity and sustainability
- How UK SMEs can use the Hartree Centre Hubs to start exploring and adopting technologies like data analytics and AI
- Digital innovation in action: How UK SMEs are already leading the way in digital adoption
- STFC Hartree Centre
- Cardiff University
- Newcastle University & Sunderland Software City
- Ulster University