Freshers Week with Tramshed Tech & ShipShape.vc
In collaboration with Cardiff University and ShipShape.vc, Tramshed Tech are opening their doors for a special freshers week event on entrepreneurship and innovation. Featuring guest speakers Cai Gwinnut, CTO of Tramshed Tech, and Daniel Sawko, CEO of ShipShape.vc, this workshop will cover:
- The entrepreneurial journey, how to start and grow a company in 2022.
- The types of support available, how they work and common mistakes first time founders make.
- The trinity of industry, higher education and access to capital.
- Building a team and hiring graduates. Some stories from first hand experience.
- What search data from startups and investors tells us about demand for capital and the future of UK innovation.
- How published thought leadership and content helps both spin-outs and investors find one another.
- Why coalescing investors and investor interest early helps spin-outs improve their chance of navigating the Valley of Death
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
About Tramshed Tech
Tramshed Tech is a start-up ecosystem and the fastest growing business incubator in Wales. We power spaces, services and skills to support start-ups and scaleups at every stage of their journey from concept to investment and beyond. Our partnerships with enterprise clients enable members to accelerate their business growth and reach new heights.
Ship Shape's search engine indexes investors and their investments in the same way that Google indexes websites. This gives unparalleled ability to find investors interested in highly specific areas.