Employment Law & Health & Safety Seminar
How to adapt to the changing world of business
Almost a 25% of workers are actively planning to change employers in the next few months
As your business adapts and grows, HR needs to be a key consideration. Without it, you open yourself up to tribunal claims, costly pay-outs, reputational damage, and in the most serious cases, business closure. Learning to adapt is key to business success, so make sure you get it right first time.
Learning to adapt is key to business success, so make sure you get it right first time.
Join us to find out:
- Protecting the mental health of your staff
- The risks and rewards of remote & hybrid working
- Managing staff absence, sickness, and annual leave with confidence
- How to attract and retain the right candidates
- Simple steps to improve equality, diversity, and inclusion
- Addressing the challenges of a workplace restructure
- Women’s health in the workplace – where HR falls short
- Why manage Health & Safety?
It's completely free for business owners and directors and there's no obligation to you or your business.
Places are limited to 2 places per company, registrations required.