360 Networking Meeting
360 Networking meetings offer a FREE, relaxed, friendly and no pressure opportunity to meet and form relationships with local businesses.
Wrexham County Borough Councils Business and Investment team (who run the 360 Networking group) attract thousands of business enquiries on an annual basis, ranging from new start-ups to established companies, to whom we raise awareness of the 360 Networking group. Not only does this usually result in well attended meetings, but it also ensures an ever changing demographic and fresh range of both casual and annual members. Meetings will therefore provide you with a continued opportunity to form new contacts, as well as developing working relationships with businesses that attend meetings on a regular basis.
The main objectives of the 360 Networking group are to provide a leading platform from which you will be able to raise awareness of your business and to create a powerful, supportive and inspiring community of entrepreneurs. Referrals after meetings, partnership offers, follow up meetings or commitments to purchasing your products / services may well come to fruition over time and as a result of attending meetings regularly and by developing relationships.
By attending meetings you not only have the opportunity to promote your business to the people in attendance of the networking session, but you will also be forming connections to each businesses own set of contacts, which may result in referrals.
We encourage members and casual attendees to:
- Offer discounts or special incentives such as shared profit referrals at each meeting in an effort to support local businesses and to add additional value to attending meetings. Attending meetings would therefore provide you with the opportunity to take advantage of any discounts or incentives of interest, which may be made available, and would also provide you with a platform to publicise any introductory or special deals you may wish to make available.
- Support one another, through making beneficial referrals and suggestions or by working collaboratively for example.
Meeting frequency and venue:
Meetings unless otherwise stated are held on the second Tuesday of each month (excluding August), from 5:00pm to 6:45pm within the Atrium Suite (3rd Floor) or Redwither Tower – Wrexham Industrial Estate (LL13 9XT), which is fully accessible to wheelchair users. Free parking is available immediately outside the front and to the rear of the building, with a bus stop also being nearby.
5:00pm – Arrival and informal networking
5:20pm – Welcome and delegate introductions
5:45pm – Guest speaker
6:15pm – Networking
6:45pm – Finish
Join as an annual member:
If you are interested in joining the 360 Networking group as an annual member and are prepared to commit to attending meetings as often as you can, you would be welcome to complete our annual membership form, no fee is applicable for membership. As a member of the 360 Networking group, you will receive a range of benefits
Feature as a guest speaker:
As a guest speaker you would have the opportunity to deliver a presentation spanning up to 30 minutes to attendees (who mainly represent small, local, business-to-business service providers), providing useful advice, guidance and suggestions from your field of expertise, which would be beneficial to a business audience. Our guest speaker opportunity should not be purely seen as a means of selling your service / products.
Some of the benefits of featuring as a guest speaker, at a 360 Networking meeting, include:
- The opportunity to highlight your skills, knowledge, vales and expertise, building confidence, trust and interest with a local business audience.
- Forming a personal connection with attendees.
- The opportunity to grow your brand image and exposure / visibility.
- By sharing advice and guidance attendees may be keen to engage and start a conversation with you following your talk, which could develop into a sale.
- The opportunity to draw attention to a problem your business could assist with, leaving a lasting impression could resonate with attendees, generating interest in your services or products in a more natural way, compared to a usual sales pitch.
- Potential, quality and relevant introductions / referrals from attendees.
- Your business, along with a link to your website, will be featured within one of our meeting invitations, circulated directly to circa 4,000 contacts.
- The opportunity to practice public speaking, in front of a friendly and welcoming audience, who may be willing to provide a testimonial. This may be helpful should you be seeking paid for speaking roles in the future.
If you would be interested in featuring as a guest speaker please email [email protected] with a brief overview of the business topic you would like deliver a presentation on and a member of our team will be in touch regarding guest speaker slot availability.
Book to attend our next meeting
Please only book your place if you will be able to attend. Individuals who regularly book, but are absent without notice from meetings, will be added to a reserve list when they book to attend future meetings. An email will be sent to these individuals the day before the meeting to confirm whether spaces remain to allow for their attendance.
Why attend a 360 Networking meeting?