When planning to start your own growth business there are many considerations that an Entrepreneur is confronted with!
Thinking about employing a team? Will you be working from home or office or both? What will be your – IT infra structure, your marketing strategy and how do you go about registering for VAT? The list can seem endless and can be very daunting, particularly in uncertain times.
Business Wales have created an innovative online programme, “Start up to scale up!”, that will guide you through the start-up process to ensure you feel confident in producing your own business plan.
The programme comprises of a blend of:
– Informative online sessions with an experienced “Start up to scale up!” Advisor
– “Follow on” modules to explore various topics in more detail
– Business tools to assist you in the planning process
– Homework! To develop your thoughts and ideas
– Business plan templates
– Being a part of a network of Entrepreneurs developing their new businesses
– Introduction to other programmes outside of the Business Wales programme
– Live Q&A chat
Cohort 41 (9.30 to 13:00)
Phase I – 14th May
Phase II – 21st May
Cohort 42 (9.30 to 13:00)
Phase I – 8th June
Phase II – 15th June
Cohort 43 (9.30 to 13:00)
Phase I – 18th June
Phase II – 25th June
Get in touch with our team on 01656 868500 to secure your place and receive joining instructions.