MediWales has recognised the significance of the current viral outbreak and are calling for you to help.
They are collating a list of potential suppliers for shortage equipment.
Examples of products or services they may be looking for could include:
- PPE Equipment (Personal Protective Equipment) and other systems to reduce spread
- Testing kits
- Systems to manage and predict workflow
- Dashboard systems to allow access to real-time information
- Patient monitoring
- Blood gas analysers
- Syringe pumps
We ask that your product/service has regulatory approval and that your organisation is sustainable and able to deliver and continue to deliver these products/services to the NHS.
If you are interested please email [email protected] with a brief description of your product/service (up to 100 words). Please include the following:
- Company details
- Contact name
- Company registration
- Do not include any confidential information
- The NHS will contact you directly to follow up if interested
You may also be interested in these contact details if you wish to offer your product/service to the NHS/UK Government directly.
For any more information or questions please email us.