A funding opportunity has now been launched for individuals, businesses or organisations with ideas on the following:
- Want to make the most of the natural and cultural assets of the area?
- Have innovative ideas that need to be trialled, researched or piloted?
- Need to develop services available to residents?
- Make the most of renewable technology?
- Feel left behind digitally?
The Cynnal y Cardi Local Action Group has been successful in securing over £3 million for delivering innovative rural initiatives until 2020 in Ceredigion. Cynnal y Cardi wants to hear from anyone with appropriate project ideas.
John Davies, Chair of the Local Action Group explains “We can support pilot projects, undertake feasibility studies, support mentoring and training activities as well as supporting general project development with support from our dedicated team of officers. The fund seeks to support innovative responses to opportunities or challenges faced in our rural county.”
Applications are welcomed in either Welsh or English.
This project has received funding through the Welsh Government Rural Communities – Rural Development Programme 2014-2020, which is funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development and the Welsh Government.