In this week’s Podcast, we spoke a variety of business leaders across Wales including:
- Former First Minister Carwyn Jones talks to us about the current situation in Bridgend following the Ford decision
- We speak to Marc McAuley of CIPFA about the potential £1bn threat that fraud poses the public sector
- Professor Geraint Harvey of Swansea University shares his research into the gender pay gap within the airline industry
- USW has opened an incubator dedicated to graduate entrepreneurs, Richie Turner joins us to tell us more
- Newport Wafer Fab has recently completed a Multi-million pound re-financing deal. Rob McKay and Paul James tell us more about the Wafer fab and the deal
- David Jones of Hafod Renewables reacts to the recent decision to quadruple the VAT on solar panels
- and Eleri Powell of Brecon Carreg talks to us about their fundraising campaign for defibrillators across Wales.