In this week’s Podcast, we spoke a variety of business leaders across Wales including:
- Kevin Morgan of NatWest tells us about Future Brands Wales, a new initiative by NatWest to help promote entrepreneurs.
- Which? recently conducted a survey into the best UK seaside destinations. We spoke to Naomi Leach to find out how well Wales did.
- Huw Morgan of GPC systems talks to us about his company’s solution for potholes.
- A collection of firms have come together for a hackathon style event tackling workforce development in Cardiff.
- John Hurst of B2B IT spoke to us about the latest expansion for his firm thanks to Development Bank of Wales funding.
- Tech nation is calling out to the Welsh Fintech community for their 2019 Fintech Growth Programme
- FFP Solutions has recently relocated and Richard Lloyd Jones from the firm spoke to us about the move and their future plans.
- and a Welsh Entrepreneur has launched a new online tool to help women through Menopause.